Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I’ve been a passholder for 2 years and have NEVER gotten an email for any passholder events, news, etc. I’ve verified that my email address is correct in MDE. Any other suggestions? Could someone find an email for passholders and let me know what address it comes from? I’m wondering if everything is being sent to my spam folder.
The email address is DisneyDestinations@passholder.disneyparks.com, I would definitely check junk and add this to your address book and make it a VIP.

I stopped receiving email notifications and I have watched/unwatched/watched the thread again. This is a crisis! Lol

I must say, I sure didn't miss constantly refreshing over the weekend.
I'm impressed! I don't have the where-withall to be able to capture this shot while riding SDD! Thanks for sharing. It makes me all the more excited to be there!

I'm on a different bench today and will not be able to constantly refresh. :( I'll have my phone so I'm counting on the group to keep me informed!

I’m pumped that I didn’t miss anything after spending a week at Disney last week. I’m back at it and refreshing again.

Good morning fellow refreshers! Hope this drops today! Kinda imagine this may be a short week for the anticipated drop with the 4th coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter