Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even have a # and I have been on there since 0845. If it isn't live why is there people with confirmation? My phone is going to die. Ugh....

Since there haven't been any recent "I got in!" posts, I'm thinking they are just putting last minute preps on going live, and a few lucky ones "snuck in" when they may have opened a booking window during testing. I don't think it's sold out. Hoping that email is coming!
I can be a recent I Got In post. Just this second finished and got my email. So It's still live at times. I didn't do anything but refresh. When I saw I was signed out I signed back in and refreshed again. Finally worked. Nothing magic other than never forget it will sign you out after a period of time. So sign back in periodically.

I just got through!!! It was giving me the "something went wrong" error every time but then it finally went to the next page and let me register!

Any thoughts on how long they may wait now to move it to live? We talking an hour or 2 or possibly later this afternoon?

I just got in! I just kept clicking ok on the "something went wrong" page and it just suddenly went through. I have my confirmation email. Good luck everyone. That was a frustrating two hours so I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter