annual passport ?

mickey7

Mouseketeer
I am going to get a couple of deluxe annual passports and will add parking to one of the ap's. Since I have to pay for parking the first day does anyone know if you can get your $10.00 back or do you just take the loss. We will be buying tickets at the booth.

Yes, you can get reiumbursed for the parking fee you paid (which is now up to $11!). Just take the receipt you got from the parking lot attendant with you to the ticket booth - I *think* they can do it there when you buy the AP/parking, otherwise they'll take care of it when you go to the AP processing center.

Make sure you get a recipt from the parking person and bring it with you. Then remember when you are buying it to turn it in, they will take the $11 off the price. I usually forget one of the above steps and have to retrace my steps. You can do it when you buy it, or at the AP processing center, though only on the day you bought the parking on the pass.

Also it doesn't matter who has parking on their pass. I have suggested to friends with kids where the parents may take the kids seperately, to put the parking on the kids pass. If the kids is the one who will usually be going put the parking on their pass. My daughter likes to hand them her pass as we enter. The last time, the guy commented, well you have parking but don't have a car. I think he though I bought her the premium pass and me the cheaper pass. However we both have the premiums, I just pull forward and let her "pay". My mom loves the fact that my daughter has parking. If we go with my parents, they make sure that she is in their car so they don't have to pay.

If you're worried about it, you could always park at Downtown Disney (3 hrs free) then once you have the pass go to the parking structure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter