!!! Annual Regift Exchange!!!.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Time for the Annual Regift Exchange!!
This is the chance to get rid of some gift you received that you just don't want or don't have a use for.
Clean out that gift pile ;)
All items must be new.

There is no cost for this exchange....except for postage. Delivery confirmation is highly recommended ::yes:: International mailing MUST be done by airmail.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
Are you willing to ship internationally if needed?
How about willing to be an elf if needed?

Sign-ups will be until 1-25.
Mail-by date is 2-1!
Let the fun begin!! :jumping1:

We're getting a good bunch so far ;)
Can't wait to hear what we all send out :rotfl:

OK I have to sign up for this one. LOL I'll be all ready to mail when I get my name so that it can go our before my c-section. DH said he would mail it if the little one came early. It may be a couple days before I post my recieve though all depending on when I get to come home and how things work out. I just love this one so don't want to miss it.

Ohhh......:yay: Almost time for a new DIS baby :hyper: Good luck, Jenny.
Hope all goes well with everything.

Well, this exchange is for things to get rid of ;)
The receiver never knows what they will get, so I don't think anyone will complain. Worse case, they save it for the next one :rotfl:

Well, this exchange is for things to get rid of ;)
The receiver never knows what they will get, so I don't think anyone will complain. Worse case, they save it for the next one :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I will figure out my boxes, and will send you my info. tomorrow or so.

Just sent my PM.

Not sure what I'm going to send yet, but this exchange sounds like alot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter