***Annual Regional Cookbook sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!! :yay:

Mail by date is April 15.....please get them out in time.

Be sure to post when you mail and when you receive.....and tell us about your new book :hyper:

Just printed my postage and will be dropping it off at USPS in 1 hour!! So you can mark me off as mailed! :)

I need to get an envelope. so mine will probably go out on Monday.

Got my name now I need to go shopping, which may have to wait until Monday. My neighbor died and I am helping out this weekend for the visitation and funeral. He would have been 42 on April 15 if it weren't for that brain tumor

Got mine; but it's Saturday here in Oz. Going to be Monday before I can get to the post office and send it out.

princess::upsidedow

Got my name now I need to go shopping, which may have to wait until Monday. My neighbor died and I am helping out this weekend for the visitation and funeral. He would have been 42 on April 15 if it weren't for that brain tumor

:grouphug:

Don't forget to pick your names up through PM, so I can mark you off ::yes::

No hurry, Princess.....not due out until the 15th.

I'm in Oregon right now. I'll be back in Canada on Wednesday. The book will be mailed out the 14th or 15th! I can't wait!!!

Liz:)

Instead of trying to find the time to go shoppng, I placed my order via Amazon. Luckily, Amazon had the cookbooks I knew I wanted to send.

I just ordered two of my packages via Amazon this morning, so they should be to the recipeints by the end of the week or the beginning of next. I purchaced the other and should be shipping in the next couple of days. I'll let you know when.
Jessica

Thank you.........I like people to verify that they actually mailed. You have no idea how many people say they are going to go mail and then it actually gets done days later ;)

I need supersuperwendy and lovegrumpy to let me know you got your names (since you have been on the boards)......or pick your names up through PM, so I can mark you off.
Thanks,

My book is all packed up with postage paid--I'll be dropping it off at the PO tomorrow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter