Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

ash1569 said:
I recieved my first card today with a christmas little sticky note pad inside that I believe is from bobby!

Yes it was from me. That was fast!!!

Bobbi :)

I got a card today! :banana: I'm guessing from the clues that its from DisneyCP2002?

I've been away for 4 days so mine will go out the weekend of 25th Novemeber.

I got my first one yesterday but I've been working like crazy so I haven't had time to look at the clues. Mine will be going out on Friday and I'll be back when I get a chance to figure out who the first one is from.

I recieved a second card today and I am clueless who it could be from?! My clues were:
1. Sundaynight at 7
2. Animal Kingdom rocks
3. Frosted
4. Something this way comes!?
I need HELP!!
:confused3

I got my first one today. I'm guessing from the clue that it is from Mushumadness, thanks Anna :)

Mailed mine and received one!!!
I'm guessing it's from DisneyCP2002!! Thank You!!! You are my first card of the season and it will be prominently displayed!!

Kimba

ash1569 said:
I recieved a second card today and I am clueless who it could be from?! My clues were:
1. Sundaynight at 7
2. Animal Kingdom rocks
3. Frosted
I need HELP!!

I got my first postcard today too. My first step will be looking through this thread to see what people have in their signatures that match the clues.

Is the Sunday night at 7 an MVMCP party?
They may be staying at Animal Kingdom?
I believe the frosted is the bouncing Mickey?
And no idea on the last clue yet.

I'll be back later to do some investigating. This is so cool. I'll be sending my cards this afternoon.

ash1569 said:
1. Sundaynight at 7
2. Animal Kingdom rocks
3. Frosted
I need HELP!!

I recieved my first card today and it's from the same person. I have been searching all the threads too. I have even searched the other threads since some of the clues sond familiar to me. I will let you know if and when I come up with something! :thumbsup2

UP Disney said:
I got my first postcard today too. My first step will be looking through this thread to see what people have in their signatures that match the clues.

Is the Sunday night at 7 an MVMCP party?
They may be staying at Animal Kingdom?
I believe the frosted is the bouncing Mickey?
And no idea on the last clue yet.

I'll be back later to do some investigating. This is so cool. I'll be sending my cards this afternoon.

I got my first one today, I had forgotten I signed up for this!
I got the same one! I think it is DisneyCP2002!

I am concerned though, I never got my names!!!! I don't know who to send to???? :confused3 :guilty:

ash1569 said:
1. Sundaynight at 7
2. Animal Kingdom rocks
3. Frosted
I need HELP!!

I got mine too from this self same person! With the clue having the word -wicked- covered.. Im guessing that it's DisneyCP2002 as well. Thanks for the cute card. I loved the "hidden Mickey" On the front of the envelope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter