Another 10 cm of snow!!

cassmat

Mouseketeer
HOW CAN THIS BE??? Is everyone as sick of this weather as I am?? Even my kids are sick of playing in the snow!!! Where oh where is SPRING???

And there's supposed to be more on the way tonight!:(
I'm glad that they're calling for it to warm up quite a bit later this week.

It is snowing so hard here right now that I can't even see across the road!! When will this ever stop?

I was chatting on MSN with my brother and he said the same thing!! Please don't send it our way!!

Not again.... *sigh* ... We'd better get a nice long summer. :p

No snow for TO!

YIPEE!

Can't wait to get to get to FLA! Let's hope this time is warmer!LOL

Easter Bunny Please bring the warm weather!

Scratch
:smooth:

All I know is that blasted albino rodent up in Wiarton messed up big time this year. What do you expect from a dead groundhog, anyway? :p

- Mike

...so you're saying I shouldn't complain about a little rain? :teeth:

sorry! but i had to say it!

This snow is supose be all gone by Thursday. I bought a new car and getting it on Thursday. I was hoping to drive it for 6 months before it saw any snow.

GEEZ! Like a lot of good that does!LOL

They should find another one, this one is defective!

Scratch
:smooth:

I have one little squirrel that comes to my backyard 24-48 hours before something happens... like snow or really cold weather :) Maybe I should nominate him as a replacement for the groundhog... *lol*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter