Another Drink Question!!

dchfnp

Earning My Ears
I know I have read on these boards several times where we can bring drinks on board ship; however, we received our documents today and they said that you cannot bring personal coolers aboard ship.
Coolers containing personal items(e.g. soda, or snacks) may NOT be brought onboard.
So, is this something new or do you have to pack everything in a suitcase? I've already bought a soft sided cooler for our drinks, so I hope we can use it!!!

They may be enforcing this rule now, I don't know. This note has been on our docs for most, if not all, of our cruises, but I have still seen people bringing coolers on board. I believe they will let you bring a soft-sided cooler. I don't recall seeing any hard-sided.

We usually pack a collapsible cooler in our luggage and then have it filled with ice by our stateroom attendant.

We just got back today, and we took a 12 pack of botteled water on board and they didn't say anything to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter