Another Embassy Vacation Resort Question

denise33

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I'll be staying there 4/29-5/3 - tried to read/view pics but they are scarce! Will we want to stay at the pool for a day? I can't find any info about pool - is it nice?? or should we plan to go to a waterpark?
THANKS for any info on this hotel!!!

Hi Denise! We stayed at Embassy Vacation Resort Grand Beach (?) in Feb. and thought the villa was amazing (it was a 3br)! We are not pool people, so we found the pool to be fine, but I'm not sure if you want to spend a whole day pool-side. No kiddie pool, no frilly stuff (slides, theme-type things), etc. Mind you, the pool is fine, and there is a hot-tub near the pool, and a club-house type thing with exercise room, sauna (I think), food stand, etc., but it's nothing to rave about. We'd never spend a day at the pool or go to a waterpark (we went once and had a good time but have no big desire to go again), so a resort pool doesn't mean alot to us. However, if you are big out-in-the-sun-by-the-pool types, I think you'll be happier at a water park. This is a decent pool, great for the kids to have their daily swim, but nothing exciting or special. (BTW, I know what you mean by lack of decent pics for this resort. Don't worry about the villa- I can't imagine you'll be disappointed! I especially loved taking my a.m. coffee out onto our screened balcony and having some peaceful time before the rest of the family got up and the day began--so different from the 2" of snow currently falling in my yard here in Bangor!)

Hey -
You're pretty close!!!! - we've been to Bangor accidentally when we missed the turnoff in Mt Bethel to pick up our Christmas tree! Very nice town - my daughter would consider your 2" of snow heaven! We're in Sussex county - were supposed to get snow but never did... Thanks for the info! We do love to be by the pool for at least one day and we love to have dinner on the balcony at least 2 nites of our week there. 1 out of 2 aint bad!!! I'll look into waterparks when we get there - I know we have to go to those parks EARLY to get seats so not sure how relaxing a day that will be!!
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter