another first time question

troche

Earning My Ears
alright more ?? we are tenting in feb any suggestions on which loop should we stay close to comfort station or bus stop. we are driving from maine anything we should definately not forget. when should I make reservations for tent sites should I buy tixs at dis store before allright enough for now I love this board:pinkbounc

Hi, we always drive down from Boston towing our popup. In the past we've always stayed at Preferred sites. They are closer to transportation and Pioneer Hall. This year we are staying in a full hookup loop (hopefully the 800 loop). Most loops have their own comfort stations (somewhere on this board there's a map of FW and it will show you where loops and comfort stations are).

We have found it to be easier on the wallet to buy our hopper passes throughout the year when we have extra cash, so by the time we arrive we only have to come up with spending money.

The drive isn't bad at all - we've done it for the last 6 or 7 years - we drive straight thru.

Take care!

Hi we go down to FW every Feb. We like the 900 loop for full hook up sites. The 1500 loop is the best for tents it is closer to the Meadows Trading Post and pool. The 1500 & 2000 loops have larger sand pads for tents. You can see a map at http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jlspence/fwmapnew.jpg. Most loops have comfort stations fairly close, the 1500 loop is small so you share comfort station with 1600 loop. Bring warm clothes, winter coats and electric heater nights can get cool . We have had nights in the 30's but 50's are more common . Make reservations soon you only need 1 nights deposit to hold site{ with 1407WDISNEY} . If you are not sure of dates book extra time and reduce reservations later. You can change or cancel up to 5 days before and get deposit back. You can get tickets at Disney Store or at FW . If you get at FW then tickets can be put on resort ID { like credit card} Disney Store are paper type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter