• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another money saving tip!

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
As I was spending a lot of times doing rewards programs online to earn maybe $10 every 2-3 months, I realized another way to earn little bit more towards our Oct trip. Every little bit helps!

This is how:

I had some $ in a money market bank account that wasn't earning much more than 1.75(?) % interest. I wouldn't want to spend it on Disney, but I made it work for me. I closed this account and opened another that pays 3.75% interest. Over a few months, this adds up with no effort on my part.

WOW! That's more than double in interest! Like you said every little bit helps!

I have a separate savings account for WDW. I received my bank statement the other day and realized that I have made enough interest so far to pay for a character meal. By the time we go in July, I should also be able to pay for the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party. YEH!!!:) :)

:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter