• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another plus for yourride

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Just got back from CBR and we used yourride. Ronnie was our driver, and he was waiting for us even tho our flight was 30 mins. late. He helped getting the luggage and walking us outside. When he returned with the towncar, he had cold sodas for us. Boy we were grateful for a nice cold drink. He helped with the bags at customs house and picked us up the next day for Discovery Cove. Again, he had sodas for us on our return to the resort.

I will use yourride again for sure, and request Ronnie.

Ronnie has been our towncar driver for the past 2 trips to WDW (when he was with Tiffany). We have never had any problems with him. He is one dependable towncar driver. He has always given us great service. He was always on time or arrived 15 minutes prior to the agreed pickup. We didn't get any sodas but he did get us coffee on our first trip.

For our Jan 2003 trip we will contract with Yourride and request Ronnie again.

I also had Ronnie as a driver with TTC. Does anyone know if he is employed by yourride or is he a contract driver?

Hmmm, yourride is looking more and more like I have to give it a try!

Pumbaa

Ronnie is now employed with Yourride. I would suggest giving Yourride a try and req Ronnie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter