Another preferred vs. full hook up question.

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
I know that the difference is location and cable hook up - are there any other differences?

Also, what kind of television reception do you get with the full hook up?

Is the difference worth the $ ?

thanks, Tamie

Hi Tamie! I've always wondered about the TV reception thing too! And, I wonder if you get better reception in certain loops, then you do in others.

We got pretty good reception with our antena. I remember watching the news and "Everybody lovs Ray". We stayed in 900 loop. I think it would be great staying in the preffered loops for getting to the parks. But it is also nice to be in the middle of the campground for being close to the pool. If you won't be swimming much then I think being close to the marina would be worth paying more.

Hi,

I always stay in a full hook up cause I have pets and you can get all the local channels with a reg. antenna. All the regular channels is not enough channels for me anymore, so we bring our dish with us when we go now.
Hope this helps...
Mmketeer...next trip to Fort Wilderness/ June 28th

Hi We4Mickey,

LOL! I am sure most folks would agree with you, but hubby and I live pretty close and we have done the Disney Parks thing for over 9 years, every year, every other month...so we are pretty parked out. <BG> That's whay we actually love the campground cause' it's Disney with out all the lines and rides. LOL! So, it's the movie channels, bike riding and reading and relaxing that we do now on our Disney camping trips. But, I am sure we are definitly in the menority...

Mmketeer

So you can still get ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX in the full hook up sites?

What kind of movie channels do you get with the cabel connections? Are we talking along the lines of 50 channels or 150?

Has anyone ever been upgraded at a campsite? ie. reserved full hook up and were given a preferred site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter