Another Question /what if cruise price Drops?

kaitlynangelw

Earning My Ears
with Carnival when I cruised two years ago the was a drop in price two weeks before sailing I was given a cash refund of $300 and with my Princess sailing last year I was upgraded due to a price drop, What is Disney Policy ?So far it seems that booking directly with Disney is giving me the best price (and $50 ship board credit) on the 11/30 Wonder 4 night sailing. I also notice that the closer the sailing the lower the price is right now the 9/27 sailing is like $359 or something, so what is sugegsted, wait to last minute ? or book now and maybe the price will drop and i'll get a credit? Any one know? any suggetsions?

Book NOW. DCL will credit you back the difference if there is a price drop.

(OH, and just FYI I was told that Carnival will no longer credit you for price differences once the cruise is paid in full.)

That just happened to us. We are cuising on Sept 13. The price of our trip went down $400. All I did was make a phone call and they credited the difference back to our credit card. I say go for it.

I didn't know DCL lowered prices. I thought that they only offered the lower price when they had a promo. When do they lower prices? Should I keep checking?

Joanna

I would definately keep checking. I would have never know except for these boards. I think that they lowered ours about the 90 day mark. The only category that they lowered on our trip was the category 11.
Hope this helps!

Mjasp, yes, with DCL they have only run special promotions for Cat. 11s lately. Typically they do NOT discount other than early booking savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter