Another question

brutus

<font color=blue>WL Vet
I can't find this info, so hope someone can help.

My DS will turn 10 during our trip! We are debating about adding the DDP to our trip. My 9 soon to be 10yo old eats adult food - he is not a mac & cheese/chicken nugget guy but he does not eat as much as an adult. There is no way he would eat an app., entree & dessert at any meal.

Anyway my question would be, is he the adult plan or the kids plan? Also, since he does not like standard kids food (although he would eat pizza everyday) what would you do?

Here are the TS meals we have planned for a 7 night trip:
San Angel - Lunch
Le Cellier
50's PT cafe - Lunch
Cape May Character b/fast
Yachtsman
Mama Melroses - FDP
'Ohana

Any help would be apprecited.

Thanks,

There's no way I could eat an appetizer, entree and dessert at any meal either. I'll just take a few bites of the appetizer and dessert, and probably eat half the entree.

From what you've said, you may be better off without the Dining Plan.

What we did was get an adult one for my nine year old brother. We would order maybe three credits worth of food and share it. We'd do my brother's kid's meals out of pocket. We made out like bandits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter