Another Shout-out for Jennifer at Animal Kingdom Guest Relations

mytripsandraces

DIS Veteran
I was at Animal Kingdom for the Expedition Everest Challenge this past weekend, so I went to Guest Relations to see if Jennifer (from Bothel) was there, so I could thank her again and say hi. She was there, but was busy with another guest. My sister and I waited about 20 minutes while the guest ranted and raved (complaints included: not knowing that the park was closing at 6; that he didn't know where to find characters; that he had a bad sunburn; that he'd had a better time at the beach for free than he had at Disney (he referred to his park tickets as over $800 worth of disappointment), etc. Throughout the entire tirade (another guest sent her children outside because he was being so nasty and she didn't want them to hear him), Jennifer was calm, cool, collected, and commiserating. No matter how nasty he got (he even boasted - right in front of her - to someone on the phone that he'd read her the right act), she was polite and firm and helpful. She's another example of what makes Disney so great, even when you've had a not-so-nice experience! He left calmer and in a better mood, though I don't think Disney was able to overcome his admiration for his local theme park (Great America?), which he brought up frequently during his denigration of how Disney runs a theme park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter