Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

Hello! Been a silent lurker for awhile now! Love your report and looking forward to updates. Your pics are great. Can't wait to see your US and IOA pictures :goodvibes:goodvibes We are doing our first US/IOA (no disney) trip next April.........can't wait :)

Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!

Hey Melissa! Hows school going? Its crazy for me, I already can't wait for it to be over. Sorry I've been MIA from your TR!

The GF is soooo gorgeous. I really want to buy some bath bombs from Basin when we go back LOL

That view from the beach is amazinggg and definitely so peaceful! :cloud9:

I've missed so many updates!! What a great vacation in just relaxing-someday we'll stay that long down there and be able to just "do nothing" for a day or two.

Beautiful pics of AKL and GF!

We really like the Macaroni Grill. We have a few here in MN and we have eaten at the one in MCO twice. Never disappoints. I LOVE their bread, droooooool.

Hello! Been a silent lurker for awhile now! Love your report and looking forward to updates. Your pics are great. Can't wait to see your US and IOA pictures :goodvibes:goodvibes We are doing our first US/IOA (no disney) trip next April.........can't wait :)

Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!

Hi! Thanks so much for saying hi, I love knowing people are actually reading along :laughing: I have a TON of Universal pictures and videos coming up so look for those soon. Thanks again!

Hey Melissa! Hows school going? Its crazy for me, I already can't wait for it to be over. Sorry I've been MIA from your TR!

The GF is soooo gorgeous. I really want to buy some bath bombs from Basin when we go back LOL

That view from the beach is amazinggg and definitely so peaceful! :cloud9:

Hey Kristen! Sorry I've been MIA too, things have been crazy around here lately. I hope school quiets down for you soon. Bring on winter break already, right?!

Great trip report! I'm in. :thumbsup2

Thank you!

I've missed so many updates!! What a great vacation in just relaxing-someday we'll stay that long down there and be able to just "do nothing" for a day or two.

Beautiful pics of AKL and GF!

We really like the Macaroni Grill. We have a few here in MN and we have eaten at the one in MCO twice. Never disappoints. I LOVE their bread, droooooool.

Hey Brook! Thanks for getting caught up. It's nice being able to go for a while so you can just relax and take your time. It's a whole different experience. I promise to get caught up on your report later today, I can't believe how big Henry is!! :goodvibes

Great update! I love that you ate cookies for breakfast...I like to eat leftover cake for breakfast sometimes so I'm not too far off!

You're right - the gift ships at Disney are SO overpriced!! I don't mind splurging on unique stuff, but when you can find similar things at home at Bath and Body Works, I don't need to pay those prices there!

I can't believe that was your first time at PF Changs! I love that place. When I get back to school (came home for the weekend) I am SO getting takeout from there and getting the vegetarian lettuce wraps. I forgot how good those are!

That video was funny...I loved the MJ playing!!

Great update! I love that you ate cookies for breakfast...I like to eat leftover cake for breakfast sometimes so I'm not too far off!

You're right - the gift ships at Disney are SO overpriced!! I don't mind splurging on unique stuff, but when you can find similar things at home at Bath and Body Works, I don't need to pay those prices there!

I can't believe that was your first time at PF Changs! I love that place. When I get back to school (came home for the weekend) I am SO getting takeout from there and getting the vegetarian lettuce wraps. I forgot how good those are!

That video was funny...I loved the MJ playing!!

Thanks so much! Yep it was my first time at PF Changs! I think the closest one around here's in Jersey. I don't think we have any in the city. I'd go back for those lettuce wraps :thumbsup2 Thanks for reading!

Hia Mel how are you? haven't said hello in a while and I haventy read your update sin sooo long, glad you haven't done tooo many while I was away which means less to catch up on.
Hope everything is good with you in NY :)

Isn't the Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club area so relaxing and laid back?! It's so nice.

I love the pic of the carpet with Flounder.

Great update! Love your Boardwalk pictures. I wish I was there right now. :goodvibes

Loveeee the whole Boardwalk/Beach&Yacht Club area! I agree, the YC is too stuffy for me, I prefer the BC. I love how even though you guys didn't go to any Disney parks you still had plenty of Disney-fill visiting all the resorts. :thumbsup2

Cracker Barrel looks yummyyyyy! I also like your dad's Yankees shirt, I'm watching them play right now. My sexy man Jeter is up right now LOL :rotfl:

P.S. this day was my birthday!! August 4th :goodvibes

We stayed at YC once and I didn't like it. It's kind of like the GF where the people staying there act like they are too good for Disney World but they feel obligated to take their kids. Does that make sense? I grew up staying at GF and loved it, but since I've tried other places I notice the difference in the atmosphere. I loved your BWI pics! I don't know how you got so close to EPCOT and couldn't go in! I'd just die!

Cute pics of Oreo! Oh and your food pictures are making me hungry!

Hia Mel how are you? haven't said hello in a while and I haventy read your update sin sooo long, glad you haven't done tooo many while I was away which means less to catch up on.
Hope everything is good with you in NY :)

Hi Sarah! I was just thinking about you the other day, and wondering how your trip went. I couldn't find your report so now I'm gonna get all caught up this weekend!!

Isn't the Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club area so relaxing and laid back?! It's so nice.

I love the pic of the carpet with Flounder.

It's such a pretty area!!!

Great update! Love your Boardwalk pictures. I wish I was there right now. :goodvibes

Thanks! Me too :laughing:

Loveeee the whole Boardwalk/Beach&Yacht Club area! I agree, the YC is too stuffy for me, I prefer the BC. I love how even though you guys didn't go to any Disney parks you still had plenty of Disney-fill visiting all the resorts. :thumbsup2

Cracker Barrel looks yummyyyyy! I also like your dad's Yankees shirt, I'm watching them play right now. My sexy man Jeter is up right now LOL :rotfl:

P.S. this day was my birthday!! August 4th :goodvibes

YANKEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! Let's make this #27 babyyyyyy. I'm so psyched about the post season! :laughing: Thanks for reading Kristen! I remember that it was your birthday that day, I think I spoke to you on FB!

We stayed at YC once and I didn't like it. It's kind of like the GF where the people staying there act like they are too good for Disney World but they feel obligated to take their kids. Does that make sense? I grew up staying at GF and loved it, but since I've tried other places I notice the difference in the atmosphere. I loved your BWI pics! I don't know how you got so close to EPCOT and couldn't go in! I'd just die!

Cute pics of Oreo! Oh and your food pictures are making me hungry!

I know exactly what you mean. The resorts are gorgeous but they don't have the same laid-back, party atmosphere as some of the others. I like that atmosphere a lot better for a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter