Anothr question on DCR

wilki32

Mouseketeer
Do they have the same facilities regarding leaving the luggage on arrival and picking it up when the room is available. I know that when we stayed at Sequia Lodge they had this facility. I would normally check Simons guide book but DF has 'borrowed' it!
Thanks again
Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I've checked my Brits Buide and can't see any reference to left luggage for Davey Crockett - could you instead head straight to the parks and go back later to check in, and leave luggage in the car?

Hopefully someone will know the answer to this anyway :)

Karen

we off to DCR next week so might be able to answer this if no one else comes forward.

Reid

Thanks for the replies.
Little bit wary of leaving the luggage in the car, we were going to go to Val d Europe to get supplies and didn't really want to take the luggage with us.
Cyrano, hope you're ready for loads of questions!
Anthony

On the checklist of hotel facilities in the DLP summer brochure there is a blank space for left luggage at Davy Crockett. Looks like it is a no-no.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter