Anthem of the Seas Bermuda cruise - October 2018

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
OMG OMG OMG !!

I just took advantage of a nice promo that gave us a really good rate for a Bermuda cruise on the Anthem of the Seas for October 2018.

I am SO EXCITED because I had a crush on that ship for a very long time!

Can't believe we are finally going to give Royal Caribbean a try! :D

Please tell me everything I need to know about the ship and how Royal Caribbean works.

I need a RCCL for dummies step by step... Anyone?

p.s.: I picked "Your time dining".

Last edited:
well i havent been on that ship but wanted to tell you congrats bc you seem so excited!!! yay!

I am! :D We've cancelled Bermuda cruise projects twice in the past year and a half... One time because a (former) friend wanted to get married during our travel dates, and then, we wanted to do it this year but it was too expensive to book at the last minute.

Thanks to the promo, we finally scored the price we were looking for (for a Bermuda Cruise)...

And it was for the ship I've been the most interested in trying so far (among all cruise lines)! :cool1:

Congrats! I already answered you on another post but I can hopefully help answer questions after our Anthem Bermuda cruise which is coming up in 11 days!

Here are a few questions I have right now:

-Is there Specialty Dining packages you can buy (because I'm interested in may specialty dining places -- Michael's, Johnny Rocket's, Jamie's Italian and Wonderland!)?

-Is it true that there are specials about drink packages sometimes?

-I read conflicting reports on North Star being free or upcharge. If it is upcharge, how much it is? (Would love to know the prices of all upcharge activities as well)...

-Do you have to pay in advance for excursions?

Thanks in advance!

Here are a few questions I have right now:

-Is there Specialty Dining packages you can buy (because I'm interested in may specialty dining places -- Michael's, Johnny Rocket's, Jamie's Italian and Wonderland!)?

-Is it true that there are specials about drink packages sometimes?

-I read conflicting reports on North Star being free or upcharge. If it is upcharge, how much it is? (Would love to know the prices of all upcharge activities as well)...

-Do you have to pay in advance for excursions?

Thanks in advance!

yes, you pay in advance for RCCL excursions - sometimes there are flash sales where some are discounted and you have to cancel, and rebook to get the discount (and your initial refund comes a few days later)

Get on the RCCL website and get your reservation number registered on the site. Their is a wealth of information and it is also where you can eventually fill out your cruise documentation.

yes, you pay in advance for RCCL excursions - sometimes there are flash sales where some are discounted and you have to cancel, and rebook to get the discount (and your initial refund comes a few days later)

I did not know there were flash sales. I'll be sure to watch... Thanks! :)

Get on the RCCL website and get your reservation number registered on the site. Their is a wealth of information and it is also where you can eventually fill out your cruise documentation.

I did but I can't book much right now. :) 521 days to go! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter