Any 3/15 western cruisers out there?

Actually first I emailed an address suggested about a year ago on these boards. The response was I would have to check at the gate. I emailed back saying that was not a response of the type I had come to expect from Disney since the usual one was if I don't know or can't fix it I'll find out how or someone who can. Today I got a message to call Lynn in the Disney Excutive office, if you will check your personel messages you will find her number..if I mess up sending the personel message let me know and I will figure out how to get you her number.

Oh yes!! I've already pulled out my suitcase and carry on bag!! I'd start packing today but my wife and 6 year old daughter would figure I've gone totally off my rocker!! I will be on the Disney Magic March 15th. I'm easy to find on teh ship. I'll be the goofy 41 year old grown husband and father who cannot get enough of Disney.

Disney Wonder, May 2000
DisneyWorld (Port Orleans 2001)
DisneyWorld (Caribbean Beach Resort, x2 in the early 90s)
DisneyWorld x8 off grounds (my parents never booked on the resort grounds...I have no clue why).
DisneyLand x2 (1992, 1994)

Just realized...I need to buy more film for the cruise!!!

Where in Texas are you from? My family will be coming from Houston for that March 15th cruise. Also you should post on the Thread Attn march 15 Western Cruisers--A list is being put together there for a meet.

I haven't checked on the passes yet. Figured I'd wait until Monday.

Hope everyone has received their documents. It looks like it must be a full ship.

Gonepincrazy, it looks like we are the only ones left with out Documents. Do you think it's because we have teenagers?Firefighter Mickey you have teenagers do you have yours?

We got our documents last week from our cruise travel agent who has handled all of our cruises (10 or 11...I'm beginning to lose count.....) so I've had a smile on my face since the 18th when they arrived in the mail!!

We're still waiting on our docs, too, but we went the Costco route, and I think I've read they're usually on the late side--they better come soon!

We are still without documents. this is getting pretty frustrating. Ithink I need to look for a new travel agent. I do not buy the story I got about Disney not printing the documents anymore.

Oh well I will try not to let it spoil our fun. We went crusie clothes shopping this weekend and that got everyone here excited -particulaly as it was 14 below with the windchill last night

Ruth

March 15th Western Cruisers:

Posting from lovely Cozumel, Mexico. The Magic departed late Wednesday with a great batch of people from this board. You guys are next! Hope to be able to meet some of you here on what I call "Magic Wednesday", March 19th.

If you have any Cozumel questions, I started a thread a while ago and it tends to stay on the top 3 pages. I know it's a long thread to plow through at this point, but it contains a wealth of information. We just want to make Cozumel your favorite port of the cruise!

Welcome, in advance, to Cozumel!

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

Hi everyone...

Just wanted to find out if there are any 1st time cruisers that plan on attending the pub crawl.. as have noted the returning cruisers reception falls in the middle of my crawl.. am putting it in... but want to see how many will be locked out of reception if i do.. bc can offer an alternative location.. just want to accomodate all!

Have you packed your green yet? Pluto.. here i come! i've missed you!

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter