Any a Vegetarian "Hoop-Dee-Doo-er"?

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever make vegetarian meal requests for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue? We would love to try this, but we do not eat meat.

Anyone?

Yes! We did this last June.
We were given a special number to call about 24-48 hours ahead of time. I tried calling the chef but everytime I did he was never in.
Thankfully, it was on our PSs.

I got a baked potato, some veggies & something else but I can't remember what.
To be honest I just ate the baked potato & the carrots & of course the bread they had on each table! The bread is GOOD & the butter is delicious!!!!

For my son, they brought him some mac & cheese & he was perfectly happy with that.

Is the food worth the money? No! But you really are paying for the show. If there is something you want, I am sure you could request it IF you can get ahold of the chef! LOL

Good Luck, it really is a great show

:wave2:

I checked into this while planning for our December 2002 visit. They will..upon request prepare a pasta dish (other than macaroni and cheese).
I cannot tell you if it is an (all you can eat) pasta dish as are the other offerings at HDD.
You WILL be accomodated....and PLEASE..."do the Doo"...it is a fabulous show :Pinkbounc

Never ordered the vegetarian plate, but sat next to a gentleman one time who did. It looked great, baked potato and some other veggies, but unfortunately someone messed up and he didn't get his dinner until we were getting our dessert!:eek:

I think we will try this next year! Thanks for all of your advice and encouragement. It sounds like a fantastic show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter