Any Body Ever Renew Their Vows At Disney

MrsPutnam

Pixie Dust and Lust
I was just wondering if someone has ever renewed their vows through Disney Weddings. I was kind of thinking about this but it is a lot of money. I would just like something small and romantic. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

www. yourfairytale.com and the Disneymooner Yahoo group. There are several couples planning vow renewals. Disney's official Wedding website also has information.

I am renewing my vows at Disney this December. They treat it the same as an intimate or custom wedding, depending on how many guests you have.

There are lots of options in Orlando for something less expensive if you don't want to pay too much. I would check out www.justmarry.com , they are professional wedding planners in Orlando. They plan a lot of weddings/vow renewals at the Swan, but they can do weddings anywhere, even on the beach!

Another nice Orlando option in the Celebration Hotel (www.celebrationhotel.com) It looks like a very classy place in the town of Celebration, which is right next to Disney. They have a variety of options.

Have fun, whatever you do!

We are renewing our vows in a little over two weeks. We went with Leu Gardens which is right outside of Disney. For 1000 dollars we got a limo for four hours, the gazebo in the woods, the officiant for the service...who also does a lot of the disney weddings, the photographer who will take three rolls of film and give them to us to develop, and mine and dh's flowers. We went to see the Gazebo in Leu Gardens and it was just LOVELY. I wanted to go with Disney but it was 1000 dollars more expensive and there were a lot of things we wouldnt have used.

If you would like to go for something a little less expensive...try Jane and the Pixies at www.giftsofalifetime.com . They really do their best to please you...ask for the 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' event...that is the most common one used...

No matter what you choose, please enjoy your trip!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing! On the Disney website it says intimate ceremonies from 2 to whatever, and also mentions vow renewals. I hope they do do this because I think it would be so fun and special!!

Well, I just called DL, but I don't think that guy who answered the phone had any clue what he was talkin 'bout!! He said a vow renewal would start at $6000 for the week, and $8000 for the weekend?! HUH?! He said they treat it just like a wedding, so I guess it does just matter how many guests you have. I should have asked how much it was for two people then!! (not to mention he had an accent that was a teeny bit hard to understand!) He wasn't positive about the numbers though because he gave me Sally Herrigan's phone number to ask her. So I guess she's the boss, lol. I'll try her...oh and by the way, he said they "prefer" 3 months notice and no more than 1 year advance notice. So I guess next month is out for me :( I'm starting to wonder if it would be cheaper to just have a celebration type thing, like the birthday parties. I read you can customize pretty much anything a month in advance, so maybe they can handle vow renewals, too! Something to try!!

Disneyland doesn't offer the option of an Intimate package the way Disney World does. So the man you spoke to was definitely right: $6000 minimum for weekdays (Mon-Thurs) and $8000 for weekends (Fri-Sun). Even if you just have the two of you, I think you still have to find some way to meet those minimums. You can meet minimums through food, entertainment, floral, etc. In order for it to count towards the minimum, it has to be booked through Disneyland and it must be something that is done on your wedding day. It's really unfortunate that they don't offer the Intimate package there; I think it would really draw in a lot more brides and grooms!
Jess

Ohhh, thats a bummer! I didn't realize that! Well, actually it kinda fits into my plans now, because once I realized it was too late for our trip this year, I thought about planning it at DW instead. My SIL lives in FL and my MIL is moving there soon, so we'd be able to visit the family, too! Plus, I've always wanted to go to Paris, and the closest we'll get to that in the next few years is the one in EPCOT, lol!

It definitely is a bummer! We had started planning our wedding for Disneyland last year. Two weeks after we got all our info together to book, they cancelled the intimate package.. I was so upset, I cried for days.. I know, silly thing to freak out about... So, I will settle for a civil ceremony here and a vow renewal at WDW sometime in the future! :D
Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter