Any Digi Scrappers?

rlma

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I have been digi scrapping since 2006 and have fallen in love with it. We took our first Disney vacation last summer and are going again this Fall which means I need to complete our album from 2013 soon. Ack!

Does anyone else digi scrap? If so, I would love to see your work for inspiration. :) Where do you get your supplies? Do you have specific galleries you post to or draw inspiration from?

If you paper scrap and share online, I'd love to see your work as well. :)

I just discovered the virtual scrapbook forum - so excited to see everyone's work!

All of my scrapping is digi.

I don't post in any galleries - just Facebook and Picasa. I haven't taken an All Disney trip yet. I've just done a couple of daytrips while visiting family in Sarasota. I think these links should work for three Picasa albums for my Florida trips (they have Disney as well as the other things we did on those vacations).

March 2012 - https://plus.google.com/photos/1170...s/5751119342725193921?authkey=CIO9jfigmb3fiQE

October 2012 - https://plus.google.com/photos/1170...s/5797888291760591185?authkey=CK6SyoOsy52e3QE

November 2013 - https://plus.google.com/photos/117013974959911109845/albums/5943258264291585745

If you want to drop me a PM, I'd be happy to let you know which stores/designers I usually use for Disney kits. I've been doing a bit of stocking up in preparation of our trip in November.

I used to do traditional scrapbooks, but found I didn't have the time or energy to get out all of the supplies necessary. I have a ton of pictures to scrap, so I decided to teach myself Photoshop and start digital scrapbooking.

I've been doing it about six months now. I find it to be so much fun. I can sit in front of the television and scrap without worrying about getting things out and putting them away.

I just posted a few examples of my work on the DIS virtual board. I've been putting my pages on my FB page for my friends and family, but I think I may look into another site to post. I don't want to overwhelm my friends! lol!

Another reason I like digital scrapping is because I can find so many fun elements and it doesn't cost me anything. I do buy some digital pieces, but a lot of things I just find on the Internet and manipulate using Photoshop. Of course, I would never do this for profit. Since it is only for my own enjoyment, everything is fair game.

Bit late to this thread, but I'm a mixed (or mixed up?) scrapper. I do some digital pages, some traditional. And I do a lot of editing/overlays/adding-text/other fun digi stuff to the photos I print for my traditional pages, as well, so I guess that would be considered hybrid.

So yeah, I'm a scrapping mutt.

I love the ease (no set up, no clean up) of digi, but when I tried switching over, I found I REALLY missed getting my hands on physical product sometimes. The feel of the paper, the texture of the embellishments... I just couldn't give it up.

Fav Disney designers: Britt-ish Designs, Sahlin Studios, Chelle's Creations, TrixieScraps and Connie Prince

Also search for Disney at ScrapOrchard, and Sweet Shoppe Designs

I do digi and traditional depending on the look I am going for. Mad for the mouse has really cute digi disney kits. I have purchased pretty much all of her stuff. :lmao:

I use photoshop elements and two mac programs called leap and deep for sorting. I used to use ACDsee, but it bogged down my laptop so I had to find a more mac friendly solution. I have a 15inch retina. I just upgraded maybe 3 months ago from my 2010 macbook pro that was really suffering under my workload. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter