• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Feb Solos Want to Share A Ride?

mrsapalm

<font color=FF0099>WDWWDS COO & Senior Exec. VP<fo
Hi! I'm taking a solo trip Feb 20th - 23rd. I'll be arriving (at MCO) around 10:30 pm on Thursday and flying out of MCO at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Would anyone be interested in sharing a towncar? I know those are odd flight times :) .
I'm looking forward to my first solo trip - I'm staying at ASMu (I don't want to splurge just for li'l ole me) but I plan on spending as much time as possible in the parks. Any tips?
-MrsAPalm

I sure wish I was going to be at WDW on those dates. I would love to share a ride with you. Unfortunately...I won't be there.

I used FL Tours on my last trip and they were great. I splurged just on little old me. It was wonderful :)

Just a thought - if anyone could just share a ride on Sunday, I would also really appreciate it.
Nativetxn - Thanks for the tip - a friend/coworker went in Dec and used them and really liked their service. I'll keep that in mind!
-MrsAPalm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter