Any good rates for January yet?

Imjuschln

Earning My Ears
Just checking to see if any better rates are out for HRH o PBH yet? Please keeplet me know if you got a good deal!

How are you guys getting these great rates for 2002? Did the Entertainment Rates come out? Did I miss something? We are going in January--Wanting to stay at the HRH. Help :-)

Toby

Called this afternoon- thought about switching days- for Jan2,3, and 4th was given a $219 rate for garden view. Entertainment rates are not out yet. Right now I have $169 rate for 7,8, & 9th, but know i can do better. Gonna call tomorrow (monday) and ask some more questions! I'll keep everyone posted!

But how are you guys getting rates within the $119-$169 range? I have been awaiting Ent. Rates--I am curious to hear who you called to get such great rates.

TIA
Toby

mine are through an agency that is running a promo. Works out cheaper than the AAA rates that are out there now. If you private message me I will tell you who, but they are not affiliated with this site.

The $99 fan club rate is good till Feb.14, 2002. That's the best deal going by far!! I was told it was for all southeast states, and of course fan club card holders.

I got the number from the local paper...called and asked for the special that was advertised. At first the lady said, oh, I am sorry there are no specials set for 2002 yet...I insisted that the paper had it listed and she said she was sorry that she thought I was looking for the Florida resident rate. I booked two days in February for $119 pool view and two queen beds! Then we will move to Buena Vista Suites for $55, free buffet breakfast, seperate bedroom with two queens and shuttle to WDW.
The number from the ad that ran in the Times Picyuane in New Orleans is 1-888-352-4467. Black out dates are 12/24/01-1/1/02. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter