Any great restaurants in AK?

If you like character dining, I really liked Tusker House.

Full disclosure: this was a half marathon post-race meal, so I was starving. 😂

Agree with everyone- Tiffins was an amazing meal from start to finish, and we always love Y&Y.

Tiffins does take a little more time, so we enjoyed eating there for dinner and reserving a time just a bit before park close so we had all day at the park and didn’t waste too much park time eating (AK usually closes pretty early compared to the other parks).

Y&Y we usually do lunch (not Tiffins and Y&Y on the same day though). Service is faster there and it’s nice to have an hour to sit and cool down in the middle of the day. Portions are quite large at Y&Y, so easily shareable, especially if you get an appetizer as well.

Have fun!

Tiffins is great. Not much to add on top of what others have said.

I rarely do table service at AK and usually eat at Satuli Canteen. It's my favorite quick service across all of WDW.
I posted above and completely forgot about Satuli.... Agree 100% is the best QS - how could I forget that one?!! One of the few places we'll do dessert at lunch!! I often have a blue mouth after lunch!!

I posted above and completely forgot about Satuli.... Agree 100% is the best QS - how could I forget that one?!! One of the few places we'll do dessert at lunch!! I often have a blue mouth after lunch!!
For me, it's both the food and dining area. The food is great, the seating is cool and comfortable, and the soda machines let you get refills.

Tusker House for the characters and variety on the buffet. Yak and Yeti for delicious Asian inspired food. If you decide on Yak & Yeti and have a Costco membership, look for Landry’s gift cards there. Usually $100 in GC for $80.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter