• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Points for Rent: 300 points at Polynesian Home Resort for $21 per point

sd63

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 300 points available to rent at $21 per point. Our home resort is Polynesian can book up to 11 months out, but we can book at any of the DVC resorts up to 7 months out.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

NO Personal Information is allowed in posts responding to this post. When we get to the point where personal information needs to be exchanged, we will all follow the rules and use the PM System.

I have 300 points available to rent at $21 per point. Our home resort is Polynesian can book up to 11 months out, but we can book at any of the DVC resorts up to 7 months out.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

NO Personal Information is allowed in posts responding to this post. When we get to the point where personal information needs to be exchanged, we will all follow the rules and use the PM System.

I’m interested in Feb 10-15, 2 adults, Standard view, villa.?
Hi,

Thank you for your interest. The Polynesian is certainly the best resort in my opinion and you will not be disappointed! These rooms were renovated less than two years ago.

Your dates are available. The total points for your stay (checking in 2/10/25 checking out 2/15/25) are 103 @ $21/point the total reservation comes to $2,163 (this includes tax). Compare this to booking directly on the Disney website which comes to $4,399.88 including tax for the same exact room so you save about 50%!!

You can see the point per night here - https://cdn1.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...log/resorts/dvc-resorts/2025-PVB-11.17.23.pdf

Let me know if you have additional questions or would like to book your dates.

Hi Taylordemon, I sent you a private message maybe you haven't seen it? Your dates are available. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to book.

Interested in two standard view rooms 10/1-10/5 or 10/2-10/6.
Room 1: 2 Adults 1 Child
Room 2: 2 Adults

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter