Landry's Gift Card deal

bsmcneil

DIS Veteran
If anyone is interested, Raise.com has some gift cards for Landry's restaurants at 30% off (40+ in stock on $50 gift cards, at the moment). I'm not saying this to benefit myself - I just happened to be going down the list of top discounts and saw it (although if anyone wants to sign up, I'd be happy to do a referral code). But 30% off at Y&Y, Rainforest, etc isn't bad!

Raise.com? I have (received good service) - the biggest issue I've had is that I sometimes want to wait until I'm at a place to buy a gift card because I have mercurial children who change their minds a lot - and sometimes the gift card doesn't come as fast to my email as I've wanted. And to be fair, the website has never stated it would come immediately and it's completely on me to not be an impatient cheapskate 😂. Part of the delay is often that I also don't want to buy a 50 dollar gift card if I need a 25 dollar one - so, I'm sometimes waiting to see how much we actually order (we will sometimes order two rounds of food because the kids are still hungry). I think the only time it was really an issue was once I took them to a Dave & Busters (it may have even been my first order and that might've been the hiccup - I checked and it was my first order). I have used some other websites that are less consistent or speedy with delivery. I would say that (beyond the first time - in case that's an issue for each first order) it has always come within 3-5 minutes though obviously I don't want to promise it would.

The other thing is that sometimes using a digital gift card is a little obnoxious (though that has nothing to do with the website - more with a society that has offered them but many businesses/locations aren't prepared for them). I hate how there are times locations don't have a scanner and it's not seamless (but again - impatience ... and not wanting to make the cashier type things in). They do sell physical gift cards at times but you have to look for that specifically (I've never wanted or ordered one - so I don't know how it works or if I'd recommend it). There is an app you can use - but I don't. The only negative feedback I have to offer is that, for whatever reason, if you add a gift card to your cart and then sign-in a moment later, the cart empties and you have to add it again. But that's trivial.

I've used it since Jan '23 and it says I've saved 167.23 to date. I also only buy them for things I am in the midst of purchasing (I had some gift cards that expired during Covid and felt burnt after that). I've also never sold them a gift card - so I can't speak to that part, either.

That's all about Raise.com, though - I assume you don't mean Landry's 😁.

ETA - re: savings - that's on about 40 gift cards. Most of the time, it's a 25 dollar gift card and I might save 2-5 dollars (but I'm happy saving 10-20 percent even on smaller things). I've never had a location refuse the gift card or not be able to accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter