*Any Info on DIS CON 3, or 2 or WHATEVER # IT IS!!**

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
With the boards down and all, I thought I might have missed something!:rolleyes: I WILL be leaving in 9 days to go to the WORLD, so I hope info will come out AFTER I get back, or maybe before!?:confused: Thanks! Faith.

Faith, I hope you are talking about DIS CON 2 and not 3! LOL...No, I seriously doubt there is any information available about Dis Con 3, but hey, who knows...Maybe Marsha can clarify for us?? :)

By the way, have a great trip!! :)

Poohbear...hey how are you?

I know one of the things that Linda and Marsha had discussed in one of the chats with us is the possibilty of hacing a DIS Con cruise. It came up as a possibilty for DIS Con 3!!! Wouldn't that be so cool? I am sure though that DIS Con 2 is what they are putting all their effort into now.

Oh, I thought this WAS DIS CON 3 as I thought you all met up twice already, sorry. I am looking for INFO on DEC 4 thru the 8th DIS CON this YEAR 2002! ;) Not the cruise one, sorry! So, ANY INFO YET, as I am LEAVE-ING in 5 days!! Don't have info out and I MISS it please, like I did LAST year!!:eek:

Nothing yet Faith.....have a wonderful vacation....hopefully by the time you get back, we will know a little more.. You have not missed anything yet... Take care.

Thanks, I will, by the way................4 MORE DAYS!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: NO INFO YET???:confused:

Actually Faith with the server issues we are dealing with..I think we will be waiting a while longer for news on Dis Con 2.. Have a wonderful time on your trip....

Okay, I am NOT going to obcess about it anymore!:rolleyes: When you have info, I will get it than!:D Thanks, 2 more days till I GO!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter