Any info on SW Behind the Scenes tours?

MarieCW

Really loves It's a Small World
If anyone has done any of the Behind-the-Scenes tours at Sea World (Predators Tour, Polar Expedition Tour, or the To the Rescue Tour), I'd love to hear some information on any of them, especially if you had a teenager with you. I showed the info from SW's website at

http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/attractions/more_behind.html

to my 13-year-old son and he wasn't really interested. I thought they sounded interesting, so I'd love to hear how other teens reacted to any of them, and what a favorite might be.

I was really leaning toward the Rescue Tour, but he's afraid I'd cry at some point an embarrass him - which is pretty likely, actually :crazy:

I did the Polar Tour, am a teenager, and liked it. It was neat to see behind the scenes of Wild Arctic. I suggest you try one out, whichever you pick.

my girls both enjoyed it thoroughly! recommend them highly, we did predators so that's the only one I can recommend. I'm sure the others are good too. Its not too expensive, nor is it so long that if your teen wanted to wait it out and get a soda while you did it would probably work, or leave teens at the coaster and atlantic area.Depends on the age and reliability of your teen! HAVE A BALL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter