Any luck lately with Touring Plans room requests?

I have a list of the 6 studios closest to elevators for BWV boardwalk view, floors 3 to 5 (x029, x031). I emailed to DVC and sent on Touring Plans. Got 4029 and 4031 on my last 2 trips.

I have a list of the 6 studios closest to elevators for BWV boardwalk view, floors 3 to 5 (x029, x031). I emailed to DVC and sent on Touring Plans. Got 4029 and 4031 on my last 2 trips.

Do you just send the same request to both MS and TP?

Our stays in which we have had the most luck were shorter stays,1-3 nights. we do a lot of these prior to DVC stays. Beach club villas is the worst luck we have had. All others we are almost always in the building we want. We got exact in ,SSR,GF, and Poly dvc lake view. I would add a note to your request that states how excited you are for your stay and stay HUMBLE with your wording. I know this helps at SSR.

I’ve always gotten what we wanted using TP. We got specific room numbers at BLT and PVB. I never called to request a specific room. I think perhaps it’s better to use the TP system only - they seem to have figured it out.

I'll let you know in 35 days. I have four villas at BWV to request. I asked for exact rooms so that I could keep my family all together.

Mine was nowhere near my request in July - BUT there is the caveat that I *could* have been in something close to my request but it was not yet available when I got there. I only went to the desk to make sure my magic bands were linked (had that issue in February) and get a birthday button, and the CM started looking to see if there was a room available (I even led with "I know my room is likely not ready, and that is fine..." so I did not ask her to look, but I felt bad not taking it after she went to the effort. And it was nice to be able to go and unpack before going to the parks.) It ended up being fine - and probably better than what my request would have given me.

Not even close to what I requested, for the trip we are just finishing up (I'm posting from MCO). I requested an upper level room in the 60s, standard room, and you could see the skyliner in the distance. Instead, we ended up in the 90s, on the second floor. It worked out OK as it's pretty easy to walk to/from the bus stop from this building- you just cut across the parking lot, which is shorter than having to go across the resort and through the lobby.

We actually liked staying at POP. Always before we've been in the 50s and have thought the resort to be pretty boring. This time, we had Rubix cubes, Foos Ball, a Big Wheel, etc., to walk by, and lots of bright colors. We didn't use the Murphy bed; DD27 and I shared the queen bed so we'd have a table and chairs. Also really liked the bathroom remodel. We'd become an ASMusic family, but now I can see going back to POP (and the skyliner was great)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter