Any luck when resort sold out?

Peppeperoni

Mouseketeer
Trying to book a last minute trip; any help is appreciated! The trip is 10/30-11/2 - The only thing available is Moderate at $230 per night. As anyone ever had luck booking and checking every day for a cheaper resort? I know these are popular dates and i'm booking pretty close.

I'm so weird when it comes to staying on property, however I'd be basically just sleeping at the hotel. Trying to justify the price vs staying offsite!

Trying to book a last minute trip; any help is appreciated! The trip is 10/30-11/2 - The only thing available is Moderate at $230 per night. As anyone ever had luck booking and checking every day for a cheaper resort? I know these are popular dates and i'm booking pretty close.

I'm so weird when it comes to staying on property, however I'd be basically just sleeping at the hotel. Trying to justify the price vs staying offsite!
The issue probably is Halloween during your dates. I'd keep checking a few times a day. People do cancel.

Tough weekend with Halloween and the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend (races are Friday-Sunday).

But keep trying, people change things all the time - might just need a little luck.

For sure. I’m trying to justify the price, but this will obviously be my first time seeing galaxies edge. I feel like that 6-9 am magic hours could be worth it for me

Orbitz is showing me the Dolphin for 209 for those dates but says only 2 rooms left.

Not showing any value or mod availability though, just YC, GF, and CR otherwise...

Make sure to click around when looking at deals, sometimes they'll have more room only availability or more package availability, and a lot of times the discounted rooms are all sold out. You can also see if doing a split stay works more in your favor, maybe staying in one resort for a night or two and then switching. Sometimes a resort will have one or more nights available but not the entire time requested.

We are going those exact dates and booked about 3 weeks ago. Went with the Swan for about $220 per night. There wasn't much else to choose from. It will end up being slightly more with the resort fee, but the location is worth it.

There is definitely availability at the value resorts during that time, but they don't show up because the trip you are planning is such a short trip. For some reason. Disney doesn't like to book rooms for short stays, i'm guessing because they want to save the rooms for guests with longer stays. If you put in the dates 10/30-11/4 then all star music, sports and movies all show up for 126$ a night, pop century for 160$ a night and art of animation for 180$ a night.

your best bet is to book a room at one of the values for 10/30-11/4 just to secure the room. Then call disney and let them know you have to shorten the trip by 2 days and they will remove the 2 days from the end of your reservation. I've done this before and had no issues.

There is definitely availability at the value resorts during that time, but they don't show up because the trip you are planning is such a short trip. For some reason. Disney doesn't like to book rooms for short stays, i'm guessing because they want to save the rooms for guests with longer stays. If you put in the dates 10/30-11/4 then all star music, sports and movies all show up for 126$ a night, pop century for 160$ a night and art of animation for 180$ a night.

your best bet is to book a room at one of the values for 10/30-11/4 just to secure the room. Then call disney and let them know you have to shorten the trip by 2 days and they will remove the 2 days from the end of your reservation. I've done this before and had no issues.

Where are you finding this? I've been searching over a week for oct 30 to nov 4 and can't find anything less than 550ish a night. The values are sold out.

I have the first 2 nights at coronado and the other 3 off site. So I check often daily for both the 5 nights and the 3. The values aren't there.

Yup! Not sure what they’re doing over there. Been looking at my dates for a while with NO avail for anything. Today they all appeared for my dates and I booked POP. Glad I waited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter