Any one going on 4 day cruise to Nassau on August 1-5 2004

VEDWARDS

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

New to the cruise world and very excited about my trip in August.
We are actually doing the land/sea package. 3 days in MK and then 4 days on the disney cruise. I was wondering is there a sight that will give me a list of things to bring or do to make the trip as easy as possible.

Lastly, I would like to know who is also sailing on the Disney Wonder on August 1-5 2004

Also, how do I do the countdown at the bottom of my post

:sunny: I will be on that cruise to. I started one 6 months ago but no one was going yet. I am so glad that I am not the only one going. We will be AKL. Were will you be? Here is the way to the count down clock.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381216

We will have to meet on the ship. Can't wait. Is this your first?
This is our second.:boat:

We're on it... 5 families! We are doing the land/sea also, and staying at Beach Club. This will be our second cruise. We loved our first one!

You can search the Cruise Line Forum for a thread about "what will you bring next time ..." or something like that. In fact, there's probably more than one ... do a search for "packing list" too! Everyone says bring an over the door shoe holder to put makeup, toiletries, sunscreen etc in. I forget what else. I'll have to find that post, too, when it gets closer!

Do you have kids? We're bringing quite a few between the 5 of us!

My DH's mom works at the Fremont library!!! It's a Small World After All! ;)

Yes this is my my very first cruise and going to the big MK.
I have 2 pretty little girls that are 9 and 7yrs old . My youngest is a big TinkerBell fan...I have her all decked out in tinkerbell and my oldest will be wearing Lizzie McGuire.
We are stating on the 6th deck in room 6618 with a verandah
and are staying at the Polynesian resort July 29-31st

I am so excited and would love meeting up with other forum
folks!!!

:sunny: I have one son. He is 18. He will be with us. This is his graduation present, and I guess his last hurrah before he goes to college. Would love t o meet up. We will have to set something up to meet on land and on the ship before we leave. This way if we miss the one on land we can meet on the ship. We are on deck 6 mid ship. I know I can’t wait.
You will not regret it you will love it. Your young ones will love the kids club on the
Ship I am sure
:boat:

:sunny: Bump! I figured it is a little over 3 months I would see if more people are going.

Reporting in... my family is me, my DH, my DD15, DD11. My brother in law and his wife are bringing DD14. Another family is DH, DW, DD6(?) and DS 10. 3 other families with an assortment of mostly DD's, at least 1 more is 11.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. We are also on 6th but I forgot the cabin number. Am in Hayward, CA, visiting in-laws this week. Will check back after I'm home next week to see if anyone else is joining in!

Almost down to the One Month Dance!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:sunny:
MartyP: Were are you stayingon your land portion? We are at AKL.

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We are in cabins 2556 and 2558 on the Wonder.
Marty

:sunny: When would everyone like to meet? On the first day when we get there? After the boat drill? That is my thought. I can't waite. It is not far.

Where would everyone like to meet. On our last cruise we had our dis meet on deck 10, just before the sail away party. Does anyone have any ideas?
Marty

HiMarty P. How are you? It is getting closer and closer I can't waite.

Sorry we were out of town for the holiday. Hard to believe it is only three weeks till our trip. Are we going to have a dis meet?
MartyP

:bounce: Hi! Evyone. I was thinking. How about if we meet before the saftey drill at 3:30 in from of Common Ground. They have ping pong tables and tables there.
Hope to see you then.:boat:

Hi Everyone, we too are going to be on the August 1st cruise, would love to meet up with you. My husband and I have a 9 year old daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter