Any Pictures of the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast?

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
Would anyone have any pictures they would be willing to share from the Lilo and Stitch breakfast? I would love to see them!!

Ooh, I have a few....but I have to go to work now. (Drats...it sucks but it pays for trips to the House of Mouse).

I'll try to remember to post some tonight.

Here are some from last Feburary...

efdd013e.jpg

efdd013b.jpg

efdd0166.jpg

efdd0142.jpg

We did the breakfast in December 2004. Here are a few pics of my niece. She had the best time ever! She got to play musical islands (ala musical chairs) and chase Stitch around the place. It was fun!

100_1365.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1369.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing. Ds LOVE Lilo and Stitch and we will be there for breakfast on Nov 5th!

Camcolt: What is that fried tube looking thing on the plate? It looks good!!

Of course I'm having a brain cramp on that item. I remember it was something with a not common name. It was sort of a flaky crust thing filled with, I believe chicken. I remember I liked it, it was good, but I must not have loved it because I would have remembered it more. ;)

One thing I highly recommend here is the pineapple coconut scones. They were so good! Another thing we were surprised to see was white rice served at breakfast time. This was a hit with DS who is very picky eater and loves rice. :thumbsup2

BTW, If you were wondering, we were on our way to a Lakers/Celtics game that day, thats why the kids are wearing matching Celtics shirts. The more I look at the pictures, the stranger they look so I thought I should explain. :teeth:

White rice is served with Hawaiian meals, so that didn't surprise me at all. And someone had recommended trying the pineapple-coconut scones, so I did. There was even some pineapple preserves, so I put that on the side, yum! Took one bite before the island hopping game started, then dashed off with the kids to play.

When I returned to the table my scone was gone! DH said, "Well, they asked if you were done, and I thought we were leaving right after the game..." :eek:

He said I could go get another one, but would I really enjoy it while they all watched me eat it, itching to get to the park? I think not... :rolleyes:

Which characters are usually there?
You can order off the menu, right?
Is there also a buffet?
Are the characters only there for breakfast?
Do the characters come around to each table?

Thanks for your help!

camouseketeer said:
Which characters are usually there? Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto
You can order off the menu, right? No
Is there also a buffet? It is served family style at your table.
Are the characters only there for breakfast? Yes
Do the characters come around to each table? Yes, Stitch, Lilo, Mickey & Pluto

Hi! We have been to the Lilo & Stitch Breakfast twice.
There are two dining options. You can order off the menu for both kids and adults. Prices vary depending on what is ordered. Or you can do the buffet line. The buffet line is just like a normal buffet. It is an all-you-can-eat-go-back-for-seconds type of buffet.

The characters were different both times. The standards are, of course, Lilo and Stitch. The other characters have included Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Daisy.

They do come to your table. If any of the characters have not made it to your table, just kindly ask the handlers if it is possible for them to visit your table.

They also do the birthday buckets; you do have to pay extra for these.

Both times we where there, Lilo and Stitch and Minnie played island hop and taught the kids how to Hula. :)

Out of all the character meals we have experienced, this by far was the best, as far as character interactions. It was not the standard meal where the characters just visit the table, take the picture, and then sign autograph book and your done. The kids got to play games, dance and best of all goofed around with stitch!

I thought I had more photos but I think my brother took most of the photos at this breakfast...

I remember Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto as the characters.

I liked Daisy's feet. LOL
IMG_2223_resize.JPG

Every now and then they had all the kids go to this area where there was a Hawaiian backdrop to dance and hula with Lilo and Stitch
IMG_2224_resize.jpg

Meal was a buffet. Standard breakfast stuff. I don't recall ever given the choice to order off the menu. We went a couple of months ago.
IMG_2226_resize.JPG

camouseketeer said:
Which characters are usually there?
You can order off the menu, right?
Is there also a buffet?
Are the characters only there for breakfast?
Do the characters come around to each table?

Thanks for your help!

When we were there we saw Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Daisy Duck, Pluto,a nd Max.

Yes, you have the option of ordering off the menu, but the buffet is so yummy!

Yes, the characters are only at breakfast!

Yes, they each come around to your table so you can take pictures and get autographs. They also have a game of musical islands that some kids get to play with Stitch (it's just like musical chairs) and they also have hula time with Lilo and Minnie!

It is our favorite character meal! The food is great and we feel the character interaction is better than any other and we've done 'em all!

BOYSWLILONMINNIE.jpg

atliloandstichbreackfastmeandpedro.jpg

Here are the pictures I have , it was alot of fun and much more relaxing than Goofy's kitchen , not rushed at all!

Is this something that's more geared towards kids, or is it an all-ages thing? I want to take the wife to a character breakfast while we're there so we can get plenty of character pics, and since Stitch is one of my faves (hers too, she has a Stitch doll that I bought her last time I went) I figured something like this would be great.

Spook50 said:
Is this something that's more geared towards kids, or is it an all-ages thing? I want to take the wife to a character breakfast while we're there so we can get plenty of character pics, and since Stitch is one of my faves (hers too, she has a Stitch doll that I bought her last time I went) I figured something like this would be great.
When we went there was a couple seated near us, maybe in their late 20s to early 30s. She was obviously a huge Disney fan, as she was wearing a red dress with white polka dots (a la Minnie) and golden Mickey ears. I don't remember much about him, except that he looked at her adoringly, it was kind of sweet. She squealed with each character she met while he snapped pictures.

The characters do make a point to come around to each table, regardless of whether there are children present, so if you think you would enjoy it, I say go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter