Any place for a decent, quick bite in Future World?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We always eat at the World Showcase restaurants, but on our next trip we are spending one morning doing just Future World before we head over to Animal Kingdom. Is there any place for a decent, quick lunch in Future World?

Most people go into the Land, where there are several counters of fast food. Some of it apparently quite good (haven't been there myself in years).

There is the Fountainview Cafe.

There is a counter place inside the Life pavillion that has some good sandwiches.

Unfortunately with the seasonally operating hours of the Wonders of Life pavilion, the restaurant (Pure & Simple was the name I think) will no longer be open. We too are spending the morning in FW and the places to eat are really limited!! I guess the Fountainview Cafe, Sunshine Season Food Fair, and Electric Umbrella are the only fast food places left.

Another vote here for the Sunshine Season food court thingie in The Land. Their tomato bisque is as good or better than any I've ever had in a sitdown restaurant. :)

The Sunshine Food Court in the Land is a good choice because there's a very good variety. You can get a salad or sandwich or something hot. We're even able to get Mac and Cheese for the kids.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter