• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any rides closed after Irma?

MandyLovesMulan

A girl worth fighting for!
Just wanting to know if anyone noticed any rides/attractions being closed after parks reopened today (Sept. 12th, 2017) @ DisneyWorld.

*Just because parks are all open, doesn't mean everything is perfectly operational after Irma. Just wanting to know if ride plans for next week should change at all.

Just wanting to know if anyone noticed any rides/attractions being closed after parks reopened today (Sept. 12th, 2017) @ DisneyWorld.

*Just because parks are all open, doesn't mean everything is perfectly operational after Irma. Just wanting to know if ride plans for next week should change at all.

No. Only Jungle Cruise is closed for now, I assume it will be back up by next week.

WDWNT is reporting that the WDW RR and Kali River Rapids also will not open today.

Update: Not surprisingly, Tom Sawyer Island is also closed. BTMRR was initially also closed at opening today but was opened later in the morning.

Last edited:

The water parks are not open and will open later this week. I'm wondering if it's trees, all the rain has messed ph levels, or if slides are damaged. It's warm enough. Anybody know?

I've got FP booked in AK for Monday. I hope all the rides/attractions are up and working by then.

*fingers crossed

Was at MK this morning.
WDW Railroad and Jungle Cruise are closed for the day.
Tom Sawyer showed opening at 11am but I didn't go check at that time since I left before that

There are a million hurricane threads. But now that Disney is open and Universal. Can anyone at the parks now confirm if any attractions were damaged and / or are closed unexpectantly? Curious if anything will be down for awhile that wasnt already listed in upcoming refurbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter