Any Sept 16th cruisers out there?

Too bad we won't be cruising together, but hey, at least we will be going first!! Love ya,
Michelle

We are going!

Just got back from July 8th Wonder and had such a great trip that DH and I decided to go it alone without the kids for our anniversary which is 9/16.

Anybody else?

We just booked our first cruise. The FL resident rates were too good to pass up. There are 4 of us myself, DH, DD14, DD11. The girls were wondering how many other kids there will be to hang out with. Anyone out there??

Yes FlaSusan my DD is 13 and will be with the same group. We are having a hard time deciding if we want to debark in Nassau or let the kids go to the clubs since that will be about the only time to really take advantage of them. What were your thoughts?

I am glad to see there will be others going.

We also took advantage of the FL resident rates. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

The girls really haven't shown much interest in going ashore in Nassau yet. I was thinking of maybe letting DD14 go on the Teen excursion that night. My husband and I are just thinking about taking a quick walk around the wharf area & shops. I want to be able to enjoy the boat too.

My daughter also wants to do the Wild Side excursion on Castaway Cay.

She'll be excited that someone else will be there her age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter