Cirque - Drawn to Life - ECV

h&D3

Mouseketeer
We purchased our tickets for Cirque before we realized that I would be using a ECV fully for this trip.
Is there a place to store the ECV while we are at the show? I can walk to the seats we have, but I'd never be able to get from the parking garage to the show without the use of the ECV.
Do I need to call or email someone to arrange this, or is it just like any other show where I just show up and they tell me where to park it.... that is, park the scooter and not me:P

~D
DAK.png

They have an area near the elevator (outside under cover, I think, although it’s been a minute) where you park your ECV. My mom used the elevator and was able to walk to our seats.

DH & I will usually get wheelchair seats when we go to shows, as our ECVs are usually more comfortable than the theater seats. Just something to consider.

I agree. However, we had already purchased our tickets before it was determined that I'd be using the ECV for the entire trip.

I agree. However, we had already purchased our tickets before it was determined that I'd be using the ECV for the entire trip.
Fair enough, they may allow you to change the tickets though, just a thought. But either way, have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter