Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

I'm in. I'm Courtney, 24. Living in Denver, CO. Never married, no kids, two pets.

I try to make it out once a year with my sister, it's like our reconnecting getaway. Actually leaving in two weeks. Uber excited.

Hi my name is Christine and I’m 34yrs young, I have a 13 year old son, we live in Long Island, NY. We are Disney lovers as well and travel about 3 times year…

I guess people are surprised that there are a lot of us single DVC members. I only bought the minimum points at Beach Club in 2002...and never regretted it.

I guess people are surprised that there are a lot of us single DVC members. I only bought the minimum points at Beach Club in 2002...and never regretted it.

I think you are right... that was one of the conversations that was going on last night and this morning with some I was with from the singles thread at dinner and breakfast. Love having it! And plan to add more to it. I like that I can bring friends with me, or else just go when a group trip is planned.

But my big thing is film making. The trick is just figuring out a way to make any real money at it...

I studied film making at university and I have no idea how to make any money out of it either!

Ok, Im loving this thread! :hyper:

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" to all the single Disney loving men out there! :thumbsup2

I'm 31, single mom of 2, who works full time, going back to college, mows my own lawn, shovels my own snow and only needs a man to make me laugh and put in or take out my A/C every 6 months :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmm.... I've been lurking around here for the past couple of months (ever since I joined the singles crowd) and I have to say, as a 25 year old Disney loving single male, I think it's just as hard to find a Disney loving female out there.

Maybe I should introduce myself in one of the other threads. You know, the ones created for introducing yourself...

Brian!!! How are you.. other than single again!!! Goodluck in your journey!!! A few from Pop 09-2006 are still around!!! :wave2:

I can say it is the best purchase I have made as an adult. .

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

been enjoying DVC since 2006 :thumbsup2 And Since I only need a studio.. those points get stretch a long long way :cloud9: But a bad combo is AP and DVC plus Ding rates = more times at the World !!!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

been enjoying DVC since 2006 :thumbsup2 And Since I only need a studio.. those points get stretch a long long way :cloud9: But a bad combo is AP and DVC plus Ding rates = more times at the World !!!

I use dining this past trip for first time... very nice! And having the points stretched like they are helps a lot too!

I use dining this past trip for first time... very nice! And having the points stretched like they are helps a lot too!

are you doing the free dining this coming Aug/Sept???:goodvibes

are you doing the free dining this coming Aug/Sept???:goodvibes

I dont have a "planned" trip at that time... trying to decide if I am going to go around the 4th. Have had a couple people asking :confused3 I just wasnt thrilled with the crowds last year. That was the worst I had ever seen it.

Ok, have to sub to this thread and keep my eye out for a nice single Disney guy up north here...I'm Tracey, 36F from southern Ontario, Canada.:cool2:

I dont have a "planned" trip at that time... trying to decide if I am going to go around the 4th. Have had a couple people asking :confused3 I just wasnt thrilled with the crowds last year. That was the worst I had ever seen it.

truly know about the crowd... but I guess I have gotten used to it for we (when I was still with the tribe) had a fixed vaca which is April and Sept.... now that I am just a unit :lmao: I know I still be there for April since that is my birthday month :goodvibes but might be changing the latter.. but I also love F&W so I am really turn... plus MNSSHP :woohoo:

Okay lots of 20's, 30's and 40's...but are there any single guys in their 50's who love DISNEY? :confused3

where ?? those who needs a buddy... send them my way! :)

truly know about the crowd... but I guess I have gotten used to it for we (when I was still with the tribe) had a fixed vaca which is April and Sept.... now that I am just a unit :lmao: I know I still be there for April since that is my birthday month :goodvibes but might be changing the latter.. but I also love F&W so I am really turn... plus MNSSHP :woohoo:

Oh I dont mind the crowds at other times.. Just on the 4th July... Mousefest wasnt as horrible to me as this was. The people that we in MK were the rudest I had ever seen. Will watch fireworks from outside the park if I go or else go to another park like EPCOT...

Ok, Im loving this thread! :hyper:

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" to all the single Disney loving men out there! :thumbsup2

I'm 31, single mom of 2, who works full time, going back to college, mows my own lawn, shovels my own snow and only needs a man to make me laugh and put in or take out my A/C every 6 months :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmmm, :idea: I'll put your A/C in and out every 6 months...and you can come cut my grass and shovel my snow...that seems like a fair trade to me :rolleyes1 ...

Hmmm, :idea: I'll put your A/C in and out every 6 months...and you can come cut my grass and shovel my snow...that seems like a fair trade to me :rolleyes1 ...

:rotfl2: To funny, but that is the other request...someone who can make me laugh, not that this is a hard thing to do, I mean I recently got robbed and thought it was funny. :lmao: :lmao:

Wait how much lawn do you have to mow and how much shoveling? I already mow 3/4 an acre with a push mower so I might be a lil tired. :rotfl: After all that mowing I also require a cold one :drinking1 especially if its hot out.

:rotfl2: To funny, but that is the other request...someone who can make me laugh, not that this is a hard thing to do, I mean I recently got robbed and thought it was funny. :lmao: :lmao:

Wait how much lawn do you have to mow and how much shoveling? I already mow 3/4 an acre with a push mower so I might be a lil tired. :rotfl: After all that mowing I also require a cold one :drinking1 especially if its hot out.

Robbed? :scared1: or, should I say :rotfl: as in, "you're robbing me? Do you know how much money I don't have? go on, take it...and the credit cards too...not much good they'll do you, maxed out and all!" :lmao:

Not to worry about the lawn...i'll let you use the riding mower...would this include the wacking of the weeds as well? Mind you, I keep my lawn in tip-top shape :rolleyes1 ...and it's only an acre...oh, and and the Yuenglings are in the fridge...help yourself...when you're done, that is....

How much shoveling would depend on how deep it's getting...(and I think it's starting to get pretty deep today....)...but no worries! Electric start snow blower baby! Woot!

Hey, this could be good...my grass will get cut and I can catch up on these threads!

No the funny part of being robbed was that the thief took the time to go through all 30 my CD's and only took one :confused: . Everyone makes fun of my taste in music and apparently even thieves agree that I have no taste in music or movies since he left the Blockbuster movie too (it was Pocahontas :) ). They stole everything from my neighbors car thou, and she listens to Johnny Buffet and Neil Diamond, so what the heck? I was insulted, cause I guess my stuffs not good enuff. :rotfl: Truly is there anything wrong with listening to 70's & 80's music, Frank Sinatra and Disney songs? :lmao: Oh and he left his dirty grimy glove, what like now I'm suppose to do his laundry too? :lmao:

You'll have to stock up on Coors Light, I dont do Yengling :rolleyes1 . Oh and a ride on mower sounds fun!!!! :idea: :rotfl:

You can catch up on here while I mow, but btw you havent seen the size of the air conditioner yet. HAHAHA! :rotfl2: Your really not getting off as easy as you think. :cutie:

Any 30s/40s guys in New England area? Recently single again and looking to meet people who love Disney as much as I do. I also bought DVC several years ago and am keeping it as part of the split (ain't no way he's taking THAT from me!!). DD4 and DS2 love going too much to give it up! Definitely can't go as often as I like (monthly would be minimum, but living there would be even better!). Next trip is in December - 9 days until I can make my ADRs ... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter