Any teens on the 2004 Easter Crusie??

Hans Solo

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>Help me Obi-wan
My 14 year old DD has been nagging me to ask if any teenagers are going on the April 10, 2004 Easter Crusie so i have finally given in. On our last crusie she meet her best friends on DIS and is hoping for the same thing this time. So if anyone out there has teens going on the 2004 Easter Crusie, she would be thrilled.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Hans Solo,

I have a 14yo DD and her 15yo friend who will be going on that cruise. I have tried to start a thread for this cruise a couple of times (I will post again to bump it up). I am sure my DD and her friend would love to meet other teenagers going on the cruise. PM or email me and we can hook them up through email or IM.

LeiLani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter