Any travel agents that plan Tokyo Disneyland trips?

agfiji25

Earning My Ears
We are wanting to plan a trip to Tokyo Disney for October but would love to have an agent help us line everything up. Anyone know of an agent who could help?

I don't know of a TA, but I planned a trip to Tokyo Disney before.

We stayed at Hilton Tokyo Bay and we were really happy with it. Easy monorail ride to the parks. Tickets were purchased there and easy peasy.

Inside Japan tours is the only place I know that can at least get you tickets, but not a Disney hotel. Disney hotels cannot be booked with an agent, but other hotels can.

Tbh you're better off using klook to buy tickets and just booking the hotel yourself, it'll likely be your only option anyway.

If you book a Tokyo Disney hotel, you are guaranteed the opportunity to purchase tickets. You can do it early or once you arrive at the hotel.

There are many travel agencies but I would recommend checking reviews to find a reliable agent who can help you with all the details. For example, go to the pissedconsumer website and find info about any company/agency, here are WorldStrides reviews. Look for someone who specializes in Disney trips and has positive feedback from clients. They can assist in coordinating tickets, accommodations, and provide tips for an unforgettable experience.

Last edited:

Are they somehow different from every other Disney travel agent that can't do anything with Tokyo Disney?
No. Dreams has said in the past that they also cannot book Tokyo Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter