Any way to get map of Int. Dr. area that shows restaurants?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
We are staying at Fairfield Inn and Suites International Cove May 4-11. Since I have never stayed offsite or had a rental car, I dont know what restaurants will be located near the hotel. Since I like to plan ahead, is there any way to get a map (before we go) that shows the restaurants near the Fairfield?

Funny , I was going to post the same question! I have a detailed map of everything on 192 but I was wondering about I drive.

Anyone know of a good map of Idrive???

Where did you get you detailed map of 192?? Thats exactly what I'm looking for!!!!

Here is the detailed map of 192:
192 Map

I got it a couple of months ago from these boards!!!

Yes, the I-Ride trolley map mentioned above is what you need. It lists all the trolley stops, hotels, restaurants and attractions along the way.

Also, contact the Orlando Tourist Bureau. They will send you an Orlando MagiCard and other info in advance. When you get to Orlando stop into their office. They have tons of free maps and coupons. You can also buy discounted attraction tickets there. The staff is wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter