Any way to save on dinners at WDW?

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
I have the vouchers in hand for a character breakfast, and also the Kingdom Lunch certificates for a big meal at the Rainforest Cafe...but is there any thing similar for dinner? We've got seatings scheduled for Boma, CA Grill, Kona Cafe, etc. Are there any certificates to save of the buffet prices? My teenager won't eat "fancy" food. Would he be allowed to order a more kid friendly food at CA Grill, or will he have to eat "fancy" food? :blush:

No, sorry, there isn't. If you are a Florida Resident there is the Disney Dining Experience. There is a yearly fee and with that you get discounts on dining--- I believe 20% and that includes alcohol and reimbursement of the parking fee when you come to the parks just to dine. I have friends who have it that swear by it, especially living down here and having guests who want you to visit the parks with them.

Other than that, or getting a package that includes meals, I know of no other way.

Well, you can ask to order off the children's menu for your older children, if thats what they want. My sister really isn't into "fancy" foods either and sometimes we have asked for the kids menu and they let her order a burger etc. for herself. OR we have also split several meals to save money and get to snack a little :smooth:. example = at sci fi drive in @ mgm they have really large sandwiches for lunch menu we asked to share it and they usually bring it out on 2 plates and even give you the fries or chips on both plates. They do this ALL the time, no big deal to them BUT remember to tip as if ordering 2 meals. :cheer2: Especially when they go out of there way about it. Rember it never hurts to ask, they are usually very willing to let you have what you want. :earseek:

mky princess:

Next time, schedule your PSs so that they are late lunches. Most restaurants offer the same meals lunch and dinner, but the lunches are a little smaller and less expensive. Then you'll have more room for desserts later on in the evening! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter