Anyone been to Knaus Berry Farm near Miami?

Cheburashka

Momketeer
I'm considering going there after my November cruise. Does strawberry picking happen in the fall? I'm not familiar with south Florida's growing season.

I think November is probably too early for picking in south Florida. You might find strawberries ready for picking up in the panhandle at that time of year. It actually needs to cool off a little bit before strawberries can be grown successfully. But, the farm will be open end it is a tourist attraction so no harm in stopping by and taking a look. People line up for hours for their cinnamon rolls.

Seconding this. You can also stop by Robert is Here for milkshakes!
I considered adding a suggestion for Robert is Here but wasn’t sure if everyone shares my love of tourist-magnet food stops. :rolleyes1

A tip if you do decide to stop there: they will cut up your fruit for you. My daughter and I didn’t know this until we got to the counter and so limited ourselves to what we thought we could manage with a plastic knife in our hotel room. Next time we visit south Florida we’ll be more adventurous in our fruit choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter