anyone been to Mickey's Toontown Madness?

We really wanted to go this past Saturday, but it was cancelled due to the rain. We still go the early entry to Toon Town though. It was empty, it was like it was open just for us. There were maybe three other families there besides us. We got to see a lot of characters without all the crowds. Mickey was on his porch, Minnie was in Mickey's house, as was Pluto, Donald Duck and Goofy. We also saw Chip & Dale by the gas station. The kids loved the personal attention they received. I was disappointed about the actual show being cancelled, but I did enjoy having this section of the park to ourselves for an hour.

Thanks for posting. We've been waiting to see if it was worth the extra hassles. My friend is having a bit of difficulty getting her tickets. I guess this will make the extra troubles a little less trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter