Anyone else having problems with podcasts?

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
1/1/08 podcast - the itunes version only runs for 14:54. The "listen now" version from the podcast home page, also did not run completely for me. It stops at 10:11 while John is on Spaceship Earth.

1/8/08 podcast - the itunes version will not download. It keeps trying but bottoms out with an error. The "listen now" version stops right after Kevin talks about his beefstack tomato at Le Cellier.

Is it just me? My computer? I need an interviention here with being able to fully listen to a podcast.

My issues on the 01/01 podcast seemed to fix themselves. I loaded the latest version of the software and then restarted my computer. I had no issues with the 01/08 version. Downloaded yesterday afternoon and no problems playing it. Sorry for your troubles. I hope you get it fixed soon since yesterday's edition is hilarious!!

Delight, I had the same problem until I hit refresh on the bottom of the podcast section of iTunes. Once I hit refresh everything went back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter