Anyone else leave this week???

We'll be flying down to the World on Saturday morning with the 'kids' (daughter and son-in-law.) We're staying at one of our favorite resorts, Boardwalk Villas!
We should be at WWTBAM by 2 pm; I know, it's an addiction!
We'll be going to the MNSSHP on Sunday, Oct. 26 and celebrating someone's birthday on Tuesday. Linda and I are signed up for the Happy Haunts Ball on Wed., Oct. 29th. We'll be finishing up the week at Sea World and flying home Sat. night, Nov.1.
Glad to hear the weather is looking good. We're looking forward to the trip, but not the crowds!

Flying out Monday (10/27) from Flint, MI. Eleven days is not enough time !

:bounce: We're leaving Thursday morning for the long drive, arriving at the Dolphin Friday, then moving over to the Beach Club Villas on Saturday! Attending MNSSHP on Sunday the 26th.

We are also a middle aged couple, though I guess that depends on what you consider middle age!:p Looking forward to the F&W festival and the halloween party!

See you all there! :wave2:

Hey JamesD...we will be at the Happy Haunts Ball on the 29th too...hope to see you there! We'll be wearing our lime green Mickey heads from Home Depot!

n2mm...no kids either. We'll be wearing our "stars, bars, and ears" pins. And we'll look for Tinkerbelle and Grumpy.

ALMOST TIME!!!!

We're leaving at 3am tomorrow morning! I just wanted to post to see my little countdown timer down so low! I"m already having post trip depression.

Get there early Friday evening for 5 days. Boy, DW and I need this trip BAD. Hope the crowds will thin out a bit.

I think most of the posters have left already!!:bounce:

I leave on Sunday with my dad - we're driving from my parents palce in Rockville, MD. We're taking the long, leisurely drive down - my dad wants to see the exhibit for the Air Force in Savannah - it's a 4-5 hour tour. Hey, he's my dad and while I may not be too particularly interested in AIr Force History, I'm sure he went to a number of things that didn't interest him, but he did it out of love for his kids.

Anyhow, we officially arrive at the world on the 29th. I haven't packedm I haven't gotten money, At the moment I feel like a bumbling idiot compared to everyone else who has posted.

I guess that's why God made the wee hours of the morning - for catching up. :confused:

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE AND SEE ALL YOU LIME GREENED DISers :wave2: - we'll be at the BC til the 30th and then the Contemporary til the 3rd. :hyper:

EVERYONE ENJOY YOURSELVES!!

We'll be flying down Sat!! Anyone in south Alabama should be able to here my "ya ha ha hooey!!!!" as I pass over!
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter