Anyone else leave this week???

Me Tooo!!!!! DH and I are leaving Wed. evening - he is also attending a conference - no kids and WDW - I'll be in heaven!

Laaady

Me Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself, DH, DD (8 yrs) are leaving this Friday 6:50 AM from Philadelphia.

We will be there from Oct. 24 - Nov. 1 Port Orleans Riverside.

Just faxed room request. Keeping our fingers crossed.

I have done some extensive planning on how to have the best time considering the crowd reports. Thanks to this website and Tour Guide Mike!

MNSSHP on Sunday Oct. 26th. Our first time we are so excited. :Pinkbounc

Wishing all of you a great trip with low crowds.

Hurray for all of us going this week::MickeyMo

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

We do. Flying out Firday night and staying offsite 1 night. Moving to POR Saturday morning for a fun filled 8 days - 7 night FTP. Also going to MNSSHP on the 26th weather permitting.

I leave bright and early Wednesday morning for a short solo trip. Can't wait!!! :earseek: :Pinkbounc

Add us to the list!!

After counting down the days for 10 months, it's finally almost here!! We fly out of Newark Saturday afternoon - YAY!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm leaving Saturday morning from Appleton, WI with a friend. I'm finally taking the trip I won through the Unofficial Disney Information Station website! We'll get to FL around 5:00pm. Staying at the All-Star Movies for 4 nights, then on to the Beach Club for our 2 night stay. I can't wait!! I's been a long year.... We'll be going to MNSSHP on the 26th. I can't wait!!
:jester:

I am from Franklin(and mycoupons)

maybe we will see you 10/26

How lucky that you won a trip!

Flying out of Wash. DC Thursday 7:00 AM. Staying at Dixie landing until Nov. 1.

n2MM We leave at 7:10 AM Thursday from Dulles. Our flight is Song 2459. Is that yours, too? We're also coming back on Nov 1.
What a coincidence!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I am excited and panicky too! Working 10-hour days and have not had time to pack.

DH and I are leaving at noon on thursday. We could not get an earlier flight as I am on dialysis and have a 4-hour treatment before we leave.

I plan to be setting in the Artist Point around 7pm.

Can't wait! I could not find any lime green ribbon in WV, but I look out for all of you Dis'ers while I am there.

Here's magic and pixie dust to all going this week! :wave2:

MLAinVA, yes that is our exact flights too. We leave on Thurs. SONG @ 7:10 and return on Saturday SONG @ 3:30. What a small world!

We fly out Sunday AM from PA for our honeymoon...we got married this past Saturday, but postponed our trip to be there for Halloween (we got engaged there then)...can't wait!

n2mm

See you REAL soon!!!!!

We are a middle aged couple. We'll be in jeans. May remember lime green MM heads.

It is a small world after all.

MLAinVA, us too (middle-aged also)! No little ones with us this time. Hubby will have some grumpy on (probably a hat or shirt), I'm leaning to my yellow tinkerbell shirt--but both in shorts! Looks like the weather will be great!

Joyce & Bob

We are leaving Thursday (tomorrow!!!) at 3:10 PM from Boston!

See you all there!
:wave2:

Leaving SYR at 6AM on Thursday...by the way did you know that Thursday is less then 23 hours away?????
I do and I am all packed and ready. I can relax tonight and help DD with the mounds of homework she needs to do since she will be missing 6 days of school. But it is so worth it.

HAve fun everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all the MNSSHP
party goers....Friday for us.
Lori:wave2:

We are driving from Georgia. We will also be at MNSSHP on the 26th. We can't wait!!! Hope to see ya'll there!!! Everyone have fun!!!

We fly out Sat. morn too! Land at Noon. Can't wait. I am just about packed and ready to go!

For those of you going, remember to change your clocks back before you go! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter