Anyone else tried calling member services this morning?

Hi Everyone,

I got through to MS and got a reservation at AKV for a standard view studio for 12/9 - 12/11! I'm waitlisted for a savannah view and am planning on calling on July 27th to see if we can get concierge.

We're splitting our stay between BCV and AKV.

Jodi

consider myself to be very lucky today, got right thru & able to book a trial run;) 12/1 savannah studio.:banana:

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. Called right before 9 and got into the system. Waited till exactly 9 before selecting "press 1 for MS" and BINGO....I got a rep on the line with no waiting. We got our SV studio for Nov 10 & 11 (Anniversary Weekend!!)

:cool1: I WSTARTED CALLING ON THREE DIFFERENT PHONES AT 08:55 AND WAS ABLE TO GET A 1 BEDROON SAVANHA VIEW OCTOBER 7-11. WE ARE DOING THE THREE DAY CRUISE THE 4TH-THE 7TH. I CAN'T WAIT WE ARE REALLY EXCITED:yay:

started calling at 8 :57 busy till 9:10 still on hold 45 minutes using cell of course house wouldn't get through i am thinking of hanging up but can't get through on the house phone can't get through on either # maria

My redial let me dial an average of every 3 seconds (I did the math while I waited) Got thru at 8:17 and was on hold for 15 minutes. I got 2 studio Savanah views (1 handicapped) for Sept 29th thru October 6th. MY rep said it was a mad house on the phones. I consider myself lucky and wouldn't have gotten savanah view rooms if I started calling at 9:00.:rotfl:

>>My redial let me dial an average of every 3 seconds (I did the math while I waited) Got thru at 8:17 and was on hold for 15 minutes.<<

You got through at 8:17?????? or do you mean 9:15?

Beth

AH! I'm central time so I spaced on the time change :rolleyes1 . Yes... 9:15 WDW time.

got mind for Sept!

they are having problems for some reason for non-AKL owners the computer won't give MS a reservation confirmation - or that is what I got told.

I have the reservation - just no confirmation number at this time.

she promise to call me when she got one.

I got throught pretty quickly this morning...got a 2BR SV for 10/10-10/13. We're splitting our stay between AKV and BCV...both new for us! We are stoked! :woohoo:

I was given a confirmation number right away...not sure what issues they are having now.

got mind for Sept!

they are having problems for some reason for non-AKL owners the computer won't give MS a reservation confirmation - or that is what I got told.

I have the reservation - just no confirmation number at this time.

she promise to call me when she got one.

as a non-owner, i got a # this am; perhaps the system overloaded

I started at 8:55... to early, then got through at 9:02... on hold for 3 minutes. I am a owner, starting my 11 month reservation. A savanna Studio for May 2008!:cool1:

I called this morning at 9:00 exactly and had NO wait!!!! :cool1: I got a Savanah View Studio for 11/6 - 11/11. So Awesome!!!!! Was off the phone with a confirmation number by 9:02. Can't wait for November:banana:

I got a busy signal for 50 minutes and finally got through and I still could not get what I wanted! Oh well we are on the waiting list! We have 6 months until our trip, I'm sure something will come up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter