Anyone else tried calling member services this morning?

would you believe that someone tried to make a reservation using my points....and it wasn't me!!!
wasn't me, i'm innocent:) . think i would've had a heart attack if i heard that, how did it happen...all better now?:wizard:

called for a few hours this morning and finally got through. changed my res from okw to akl savanna view for sept 16-23. WE ARE PSYCHED!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Should I be surprised non-owners were able to book rooms this morning? Here I was believing the resort would be untouchable until '09 when the new building is open. Yet someone was able to book the exact kind of room I would have during my upcoming stay: a handicapped studio savannah view.

Maybe I'll have to reconsider doing the split stay at AKV next Fall. (We've just about decided to try VWL instead. First thought was BWV.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter